Welcome to port of Sete
Ferry Terminal Facilities
The boat station of the port of Sète port welcomes you for your crossing of the Mediterranean.
Its position between the port and the city center of Sete al well as the devolpments made by Port Sud de France and the Languedoc- Roussillon region, allow the Orsetti ferry terminal to offer various advantages:
• Access: motorway 10 minutes, SNCF train station 15min walk,
• Access to centre of Sète and shops within 2 minutes walk
• Waiting Room heated or air conditionned depending on the season, with panoramic views of the port
• WC / shower / baby corner at the waiting room and embarkation parking
• shaded area with benches at the pre-board parking lot
• Restaurant - refreshment bar with terrace at the pre-board parking (fee)
• WI-FI (extra charge)
• Passenger Associations on the site
Today, the towns of Tanger and Nador, in Morroco are served by regular lines from Sète.
- SETE – TANGER / TANGER – SETE.
- Rotation : 2 per week high season, 1 every 4 days in low seasons.
- SETE – NADOR / NADOR – SETE.
- Rotation : 1 per week high season, 1 every 8 days in low seasons.
Link to Ferries time table
To reserve tickets / Information request
- Compagnie maritime Grandi Navi Veloci
- Agent maritime Euromer :
Hotline 00 33(0) 4 67 65 95 11 for information request Monday rto Friday 9h to 18h45 and Saturday 9h to 17h45.