The marina offers many services, such as tying up on mooring lines, buoys or pontoons, cleaning and towing etc.
Find the complete list of services offered.
- Home on VHF 9 or phone 00 33 (0)18.104.22.168.97 and on land at the port office on the pier (at the foot of the lighthouse).
- Languages: F - EN - DE - NL
- Mooring on mooring lines, buoys or pontoons
- Maximum length: 80 meters
- Maximum Draft: 6 to 8 meters,
- Secure pontoons, CCTV on some platforms,
- Water / electricity on pontoon (16A, 32A, 63A and 250A)
- Sanitation (showers and toilets)
- Washing up facilities,
- WIFI (10 minutes free per day)
- Careening area (8T crane) ; Hoisting crane ; setting strap ; engine removal ... appointment only with the port office
- Clean Points (Waste Management): recycling of cardboard, soiled rags, used oil, batteries, flares ... on the Mole St Louis and Bassin du Midi (North and South).
Gestion des déchets Mole Saint Louis (278 Ko - .pdf)
Gestion des déchets canal maritime (278 Ko - .pdf)
gestion des déchets Halte nautique (256 Ko - .pdf)
Gestion des déchets Bassin du midi (27 Mo - .pdf)
- Pumping of wastewater and bilge water from ships up to 15m.
- Towing ; pumping and diving service on request according to public rate
- Weather posted daily,
- Fuel (24 / 24h) next to the chandlery or sea side, at the entrance to the west passage before the lighthouse.
- Vehicle Parking
Sète marina is fully integrated into the city, there is next to the harbor :
- A chandlery
- A tourist Office
- Bicycle rental
Find contact in the directory